YGE30 brushless controleur
YGE 30A brushless electronic speed controller
- The specified current is the maximum continuous full power current with adequate cooling.
- 2 to 4s LiPo, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- 6 to 12 cells NiMH, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- disconnectable under voltage detection.
- switching BEC: 5.5V, 2A continuous, 4A peak.
- Soft start.
- Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.*
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Continuously adjustable F3A brake.
- 3 steps adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Switching rate: 8 to 16 kHz
- Speed limit: 240,000 RPM (2-Pole motors)
- Temperature and overload warning.
- Anti sparkling circuit: reduces connection sparkles
- Programming with the ProgCard II
- Weight 11g, 21g with cables
- Dimension 42 x 24 x 6 mm
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered user can post a new comment.